Does your company have an accident rate of 0?
If you do, you know that now is not the time to start slacking on safety training (in fact, it might be a good time to refresh some training). And if you don’t, now is the perfect opportunity to strengthen your program.
Why do you absolutely need to build a strong safety training program?
Because without one:
- You can’t effectively determine if workers understood your safety training.
- You could have severe injuries on the job site.
- And you could be fined thousands of dollars.
Safety training is not a “one-shot” deal, you need a strong system in place that offers training, measures comprehension and consistently reinforces the training.
Download your copy of the SafeSupervisor Building a Safety Training Plan and find out:
- All the training record basics you’ll need (including which training to document, and how to document it)
- How real companies ended up being fined thousands for cutting corners on safety training
- Why workers require competency tests after safety training
- 5 steps to prove the ROI of safety training programs
- And much more!
The best safety programs stay that way by continuously evolving and growing. Download your copy of the SafeSupervisor Building a Safety Training Program Plan to learn top tips for improving your safety program.